Saturday, October 30, 2010

5 Days and Counting

Wow, it is hard to believe we are at the 5 day mark. It feels like we just started planning, lol. I have lots to do but of course I came down with a cold. So now I don't feel like doing anything:( But I am pushing through. I got our album completely done last night. It turned out so cute. I added a christmas mickey and did it in a new font. It looks more professional now and will be such a nice keepsake.

Sea World finally has its schedule up for the days we will be there. I was a little disappointed that some of the shows I wanted to see was not there but I did find a few we can see. I scheduled them so we could see all three on Friday ( our full day in Sea World) with time in between to see other exhibits.  The shows we are going to see are:
Believe
Blue Horizons
Alure Call of the Ocean
The other scheduled shows are kid shows and are too young for my girls. Pets ahoy looked really cute but unfortunately it is shown around the same times as the 3 above and I couldn't fit it in.

We are going to the Mystery Dinner Theater in Orlando Friday night. This is something we are all looking forward too. The show we are going to see is WKZY. It sounds like a hoot. I was very pleased to see the rave reviews it received on Yelp. Yelp is the place I go to when I need a review. I even write reviews for them of places around here. The information is pretty accurate and it is amazing too see how many people view a place differently.

We did have one major crisis this week and of course it was my fault. It had to do with my ID renewal but I was able to take care of it and on Tuesday I will have my new ID. I am so happy because I was afraid they wouldn't let me fly or I would have to go through heck trying to get on the flight. Dodged a big bullet on that one and definitely learned my lesson. Never listen to anyone from the DMV:)

Well that is about it today. I will be updating more since we are so close to leaving.

Bobbie

0 comments: