Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where has the time gone?

I know it has been awhile since I posted! I woke up this morning and realized we have 20 days! 20 Days!!! I have so much to do, lol. But before I get into the flurry of activity I wanted to share with you some of the things we have for the trip. Our planning book has shrunk:) We didn't need a big one so I found this really cute little photo album at Micheals, and it was on sale, YAY, so I picked it up. So far it is perfect.

Here is the front:











Inside I have printed our daily schedule, important numbers, medical info and a little card of what we will need in the park each day. 3 by 5 index cards were perfect for this. I am not sure if I like the way they are now. I may change them into a better format.

















I think it will be great for the park. Light and easy to carry in this wonderful bag! I looked at all kinds of designer bags but found exactly what I wanted at Wal Mart, double YAY! It has two huge sections, one zippered section in the front and two pocket sections. Perfect for carrying all of our stuff. I love the two front pockets especially because my cell and camera will always be in reach.












The two big pockets will be great for holding the girls autograph books I designed and had printed for them. They will be using these for Mickey's Christmas Party. They are so excited about that party and they loved these. I got lots of kisses and yes I got cool mom of the year;)
Cover:












Title Page:












Inside where the characters sign:










Last but not least are the girls pins. Pictured are Alianna's:) These are for their pin trading with CM's. They are hoping to trade them for Tinkerbelle and Ariel pins. The princess lanyard is for holding the pins. Dakotah got a tinkerbelle one of course.












That is it for now. As things happen I will keep you updated!

Disney Bound,
Bobbie

0 comments: