Monday, August 9, 2010

Total Freakout:)

I had a freak out moment last night when I realized all the ADR's have been made and I was finished. I mean this trip is not for 90 days. There is no way I can handle the excitement, I have to keep doing something. 

As always, DIS'ers came through for me. I found out I can make a planning book, WHOO HOO! You see in my other life I am a Copyright Agent for several artists and a huge art licensing firm. My biggest hobby is making signature tags, scrap kits, and the like. So this is right up my alley, 

I just have to figure out what kind of planning book I want? A Full size, one of the smaller 3 ring binder, or business cards? I don't think business cards are for me because they are so small I am sure to lose them. I am on the fence about a full size three ring binder because it may get heavy but a small 3 ring binder may be to small. Decisions, Decisions. I definitely want this to be a keepsake for my girls

Anyone have any suggestions?


Bobbie

0 comments: