Saturday, August 7, 2010

Via Napoli.September 8. YAY!

***Food Itenrary Added in top Bar complete with Links***

For those that don't know, Via Napoli is the hottest new restuarant in WDW. Right now it is only open for walk ins but starting in September it will be open by reservation only. I wanted to go really bad and when my MIL called for us to make the reservations it started out very frustrating. As you can see from my food Itnerary up top we left several options free so if we found something else we would have some free spots to fill. All of our free spots were filled already. Gosh, it was the first day they were accepting ressies online and already November 7th through the 14th was filling up? Anyway, I decided to try for the night we had reservations at the Coral Reef. Jackpot!! They had a 4:45 PM. I was so excited that when my MIL was having trouble signing it I jumped the gun, signed in, made the reservation in her name, and well, I just got overly excited, lol. Now that meant I had to give up the Coral Reef but I wasn't very disappointed. After all the Coral Reef is only an experience if you sit next to the aquariums and if you are not lucky enough to get a seat there then what are you going for? So I was more then happy to give it up for Via Napoli:)
Via Napoli serves authentic Italian pizza, pasta, apps, and desserts. The pizzas are cooked in giant ovens that are shaped in roman god-like faces named after the three Volcanoes in Rome. I am embarassed to admit I honestly thought they were the old dudes from the Muppets that sit in the balcony and heckle people. But if you see them you will see why, lol.
I think the girls will find this experience much better then Coral Reef and will have more fun watching them make the pizzas and cooking them in the fire pit ovens.
You can read more about Via Napoli ( including pictures) HERE
Bobbie

0 comments: